VP Small Engine Fuel - 50:1 Premixed 2 Stroke
Furthermore, the lubricant package in our 50:1 fuel mix meets or exceeds JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD, API TC standards, and all manufacturers' specs, including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa, and more!
Why Not Pump Gas?
Most people use pump gas in their expensive outdoor power equipment, assuming that if it's good enough for their car, it's good enough for their hedge trimmer, string trimmer, or chainsaw. Unfortunately, that's the WORST thing you could do unless you like the idea of regularly spending money on repairs or replacing equipment.
For example, pump gas contains ethanol, which absorbs water as it sits in the gas tank. Water promotes corrosion, which eats away those vital components in your expensive equipment. In addition, ethanol can also damage plastic and rubber fuel system components. Besides that, pump gas degrades fast and forms gums faster, which causes equipment to operate less efficiently and, even worse, to fail.
Advantages of VP 50:1 Mix Small Engine Fuel
- Made by the fuel experts at VP. We're not a power equipment manufacturer that makes fuel. We're a fuel company that makes....fuel
- Premixed perfectly - every time! No more hassling with making your own 50:1 gas oil mix
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems
- Provides more effortless and more reliable starts
- Remains stable for 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Extends engine life and improves the performance of outdoor power equipment
- Helps to prevent costly repairs and rebuilds
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers
This Item cannot be purchased online. Please call our sales team on 02 9723 4233 to purchase direct, or Find A Reseller
This product complies with the Australian Petrol Standard and does not require a racing license to be presented at the time of purchase